Terms of Service
Please read, understand and sign the following:
- 1.Spray tanning is accomplished by the application of a solution containing the active ingredient, DHA (Dihydroxyacetone). DHA is considered to be safe and has been FDA approved for cosmetic use.
- 2.All ingredients in this product used in this procedure are intended for cosmetic use and generally regarded safe. There are, however, occasions where individuals may be allergic to one or more ingredients in the spray tan solution. Liquid Sun Rayz tanning is not responsible for any allergic reactions. We urge you to check with your physician before using our services if you (i) have any respiratory conditions such as asthma, (ii) have any questionable skin allergies or (iii) are pregnant or nursing.
- 3.There are very small percentage of people whose skin does not favorably react to spray tanning. For this reason we do NOT advise being sprayed for the first time when your appearance is crucial; wedding, photographic session, modeling assignment,etc.
- 4.Some fabrics such as such as silk and satin may be stained by the spray tanning solution. Please use caution and care . It is best to wear dark loose fitting clothing after the tanning session. Use a towel for leather and light colored seats on warm days and an umbrella for rainy days to minimize rub off.
- 5.Pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician before being spray tanned.
- 6.This product does not contain sunscreen and does not protect against windburn.
- 7.We do not guarantee results, if you have any other tanning products on your skin that have not been showered off , at the time of your appointment with LSR.
I hereby consent to receiving spray tanning services from Liquid Sun Rayz tanning. I hereby waive any and all claims or rights on my behalf as a result of any service rendered and release and forever discharge Liquid Sun Rayz and its employees from any and all claims and responsibility or cause of action arising from the rendering of tanning services and or treatments. To my knowledge, I have no medical conditions or alleries which would preclude me from having this procedure done. I agree to hold Liquid Sun Rayz harmless of any and all medical complications that may arise. I have been advised to discontinue use and consult a physician if any reaction occurs. I agree to hold Liquid Sun Rayz harmless of any and all damage or loss of personal items. I have read and understand this consent form.